OFFICIALS AND COMMITTEE FOR 2020
Club Captain: Gordon R. Winton
Vice-Captain: Alex McHardy
Lady Captain: Lynn Menard
Honorary President: William Cruickshank
Honorary Vice Presidents: Alan Still
Match & Handicap: Stuart McKessick
Entertainment: Daniel Simpson
Social Media: Alan Stewart
Greens: Bill Fraser
Other committee members: Tam Wilson
Rules & Recommendations to All Club Members:
- Familiarise yourself with the constitution and rules of the club as contained in the official handbook, which is available on request.
- All complaints and suggestions should be submitted to the club committee in writing.
- Courtesy on the course is essential. Players should therefore observe the rules of etiquette. Avoid slow play and take care on your golf course.
- It is the player’s responsibility to play off their correct handicap. Consult the noticeboard or the handicap convenor if there is any uncertainty.
- All running match play and medal play competitions will have precedence and should always be allowed through.
- All score cards should be checked and signed by the marker and player and submitted to the committee completion.
- All adjustments and alterations to the score cards should be initialled by the marker.
- Members should endeavour to be on their best behaviour when using the club facilities.
Rules for Guests:
- Members must accompany guest(s).
- Only 3 guests at any one time
- Members is responsible for the etiquette of the guest(s).
Additional to the Rules of Etiquette
Remember to: carefully repair all plug marks on greens, smooth marks that you have made in bunkers, invite the match behind to play through if you have lost one clear hole on those in front if you have lost a ball.
Play in not more than a fourball. Avoid needless damage to the greens, tees, saplings and the course in general. Avoid taking caddy cars over tees, greens, and aprons of the greens. Players are reminded that they should keep up with the match in front, not just ahead of the match behind.
GENERALLY, AVOID SLOW PLAY